Kenneth Rozenberg and the Centers for Specialty Care Group Network of Providers offer a number of valuable services to its residents living in nursing homes in New York. All over the city our affiliates provide exceptional care and compassion to your loved ones when they need it. Here is short list of services Ken Rozenberg and his staff provide:
- Occupational therapy. Specialized therapists work with residents with mental, physical, and developmental disabilities to assist them in recovering and maintaining their normal lives.
- Medical nutrition therapy. An important part of essential health care, certain individuals with illnesses and conditions require specific diets in order to improve the quality of their health and life.
- Pain management services. Individuals recovering from surgery or a medical condition may suffer from pain, and these services help residents deal with pain to ease them back into their comfortable, daily lives.
- Respiratory therapy and management. Those suffering from respiratory illnesses and conditions from a simple cold to other ailments require therapy to better improve overall respiratory health.
- Speech therapy. Being unable to communicate properly is something we and our affiliates can treat with specialized speech therapy. Residents who have suffered a stroke or other medical condition will find speech therapy valuable.
For more information on other health care services, contact Ken Rozenberg today.